I'm always amused when somebody gets wind of the outrageous demands made by celebrities before they will deign to make an appearance somewhere. Lady Gaga has triggered the latest bout of stories with her demands for white leather sofas among other things. Jen of www.peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.com posted what would be her list of demands and asked her readers what theirs would be. So, with a little thought, here are some of mine:
1. A case of ice cold Nestle Pure Life Water.
2. A gallon of strong, iced coffee
3. Dark chocolate covered almonds on a silver salver
4. A crystal bowl filled with Fererro Rocher candies
5. Bouquets of purple flowers in each corner of the room and on a table in the center of the room
6. A Cheesesteak & Ham Sandwich from the original J Michael's Philly Deli in Wilmington NC
7. A case of ice cold Dr Pepper in glass bottles
8. A cool, dark, quiet room for me to rest in when I grow weary of the hangers-on, equipped with a queen-sized pillowtop bed made with jersey sheets, a fluffy duvet, and equipped with 6 pillows of varying thickness.
9. A handsome dark haired male assistant with either blue or green eyes and a melodious British/Scottish/Irish accent
10. A chinese buffet that includes Mongolian Beef, potstickers, and shredded pork with green beans.
11. A jacuzzi with 3 black and 3 purple beach towels
12. A selection of Regency Era romances, Mystery novels, and Steampunk novels with a good light to read by.
13. A funnel cake fryer, manned by another British hunk
14. A personal masseuse
15. A sound system playing soft jazz in the background.
I could keep going, but I think that's enough silliness for now. Sadly, if I wasn't so lazy/broke, I could have some of those things in my daily life. LOL