Monday, February 11, 2013

Some days you're the windshield

Today, I'm the bug. SPLAT. I can't think of a single thing worth posting about. So, I'm going with random thoughts.


The little black cat has been driving me crazy. The feral black cats have moved back under the house and she is DYING to go out and play with them. Or fight- I'm never really sure.

I'm ready for winter to be over. I'd like a month or two with a low power bill before we head into the summer stupidity. I've kept my heat set between 62-67 all winter (usually on the lower end) and it's still ridiculous.

Why do I like British TV so much more than American?

I've picked out names for the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge's upcoming baby. Will be funny if I'm right! For a girl, I predict Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. For a son, George Henry Michael.

Laura and I are trying to find a way to go to BookExpo America in June. They're offering a special one-day pass for book lovers who aren't employeed in the industry. The problem is getting there from here in anything resembling a timely fashion. Most of our flight options involve long layovers and ridiculous connections. (We may be in Charlotte for a few hours Dan- want to come to the airport and entertain us? LOL)

While I'm at it, I need to decide what I want to do with my annual vacation in August. Preferably before my family starts planning it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment