Monday, September 3, 2012

Still hating my job

The vacation didn't help, although having 10 days away from the pit was lovely. More BS going on, starting the instant I walked back through the door. I didn't do myself any favors by losing my temper, which led to my bosses declaring open season on me. I have reached the point where I am seriously considering quitting, cashing in my retirement fund and living on it while I look for something else. If I have to give up my insurance, oh well. It's not like the meds are helping and the doctors refuse to treat the chronic pain and can't figure out what's causing it and my other problems. The medical bills I've racked up are adding to my stress levels, so why bother?

Maybe I'll be back on form next week. Until then, dear readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment