Sunday, December 12, 2010

Silly Sunday: 5-10-15 Meme

I love memes! I find them on other blogs and sometimes steal them for my own. I thought I'd take a stab at creating one and see how it turns out. Feel free to play along- Really! The base premise for this one is easy: 3 lists- 1 of 5 items, 1 of 10, etc. Ready?

5 Christmas Songs That I Can Still Stand:



Blue Christmas- Seymour Swine


10 Pains of Christmas- Bob Rivers


Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)- U2 version only


Do They Know It’s Christmas?- Band Aid (original only please)


Last Christmas- Wham






10 Movies That I Have Watched Way Too Many Times


Princess Bride


Rocky Horror Picture Show


Disney’s Robin Hood


The Birdcage


16 Candles


The Breakfast Club


Stardust


Star Trek IV- The Voyage Home (all of them really)


Star Wars- New Hope


Raiders of the Lost Ark






15 Books That I Have Almost Memorized


The Eight- Katherine Neville


Moonheart- Charles De Lint


Gone With the Wind- Margaret Mitchell


Coffee Tea or Me- Trudy Baker & Rachel Jones


Never Hit a Jellyfish With a Spade- Guy Browning


Madeline- Ludwig Bemelmans


Green Eggs & Ham- Dr Seuss


Where the Sidewalk Ends- Shel Silverstein


If Life Is a Bowl of Cherries, What Am I Doing in the Pits?- Erma Bombeck


Once & Future King- T H White


The Woods Were Full of Men- Irma Lee Emerson


Get Away From Me With Those Christmas Gifts- Sylvia Wright


Little House in The Big Woods- Laura Ingalls Wilder


Bless Your Heart, Tramp- Celia Rivenbark


Murder At The Cat Show- Marian Babson

No comments:

Post a Comment