Friday, December 3, 2010

Hopeless Romantic

A Hopeless Romantic

More Brit-lit! Girl constantly falls for wrong guy, girl totally screws up her life in the process, girl winds up falling for another guy and tries not to becasue she's learned to fear the consequences. However, love wins out in the end and it's presumed that they live happily ever after.


That's prety much a nutshell description, and may not sound like I enjoyed the book, but I actually did. The heroine's relationships with her friends and family reminded me a bit of my own life (including the horror of traveling on vacation with her parents)although I do hope that I'm not quite THAT silly about men. Reading this book was a nice way to spend an evening, especially accompanied by a cup of tea and a few hobnobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment