Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ransom My Heart

Ransom My Heart

From the book:

He's a tall, handsome knight with a secret. She's an adventurous beauty with more than a few secrets of her own. Finnula needs money for her sister's dowry, and fast. Hugo Fitzstephen, returning home to England from the Crusades with saddlebags of jewels, has money, and lots of it. What could be simpler than to kidnap him and hold him for ransom?


Well, for starters, Finnula could make the terrible mistake of falling in love with her hostage.

My review:

I was afraid that this was going to be horrible- it's a one off from the Princess Mia books. The premise is that Mia has written this historical romance. But despite a few moments that DO come across as written by a clueless teen, this is actually an entertaining story! I would honestly recommend it to some die-hard romance reading friends of mine or anyone who wants a light-but-fun read.



No comments:

Post a Comment