Monday, March 31, 2014

March Goals, final chapter

Well, I succeeded in making a positive post on Facebook every day this month! YAY ME!!!

I got the trash out at least once every week.

I cooked at home a couple of times, but not as much as I should have. However, I did buy fruit, yogurt, and sandwich fixings to keep at work for lunches/snacks instead of going out to get fast food, so I'm counting this as a win.

Made some slight progress on house cleaning but not nearly enough. Still working on this with just over a month to go.

No progress on Laundry Mountain.


All in all, not too bad! Now for the April goals:

Continue the FB posts, but only once a week. To be honest, I was stretching for some of those positive posts.

Continue with the trash goal.

Continue with the cooking goal.


THE HOUSE MUST BE CLEANED.

LAUNDRY MOUNTAIN MUST BE FULLY EXCAVATED.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment