Friday, March 13, 2015

Foodie Friday: Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff



Another good one. I love my slow cooker, when I remember to buy the Reynolds slow cooker liners. Those things make clean-up a breeze! (Not a paid endorsement, Reynolds Co has no idea who I am- I just really like them)






INGREDIENTS
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
1/8 cup margarine
1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup

PREPARATION
1Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
2Add cream cheese and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.


Good over rice or egg noodles. Not bad over a baked potato, either. I sometimes add chopped cooked bacon and peas to it. Sauteed mushrooms and onions are also good. You can add a salad to round it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment