Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Firsts of the year!

First person spoken to: Mom

First thing to drink: iced coffee

First thing to eat: bowl of Corn Chex w/sugar

First thing cooked: Chuck steak on Foreman grill

First contemplated purchase: a new Foreman grill (because my current one has about had it)

First actual purchase: box of Immodium (damn meds have a new side effect)

First website visited: Facebook

First game played: Bubble Witch Saga

First book read: Cat Vs Human- Another Dose of Catnip

First DVD watched: Blackadder the 3rd

First "responsible adult" activity: balanced the checkbook (and winced to see that I've been spending money like a drunken sailor)

First household chore: Washed sinkful of dishes that accumulated over the last 10 days or so. ( What?!? I live alone, so it's not like I'll run out of dishes. I tend to run out of silverware first)

First person to get a hug: My friend Trey

First person to get sworn at: The idiot in front of me on the way to work who signaled a left turn, turned right, and then drove at 10 m.p.h. while reading text messages on his phone

First phone call answered at work: Officer who didn't know his name would come up on caller ID and freaked out when I called him by name.

First blog post: done!



No comments:

Post a Comment