Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Simon's Cat in Kitten Chaos

Simon's Cat: In Kitten Chaos (Simon's Cat 3)

Like me, you may have first encountered Simon's Cat on YouTube. If you are owned by a cat, you found those clips to be hysterical, and a fairly accurate reflection of life with a cat. The books followed, and I have to say I loved the first, but wasn't too crazy about the second one. Then I saw a listing for this one on Amazon. Something told me I wasn't going to be able to wait the 6 or so months before the print version would be out here in the US, so I broke down and bought it for my Kindle...and proceeded to laugh until I cried. Having watched my older cats adapt as younger ones joined our family, I can tell you that Simon got it bang on. I've been told that there are animated clips for this saga up, so now I'm off to YouTube to find them and laugh some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment