Monday, May 11, 2015

It's National Eat What You Want Day!


Sorry, this is a bit late, but I just found out about it. I generally celebrate it every day, but it's nice to know there's an official designation. Here are some suggestions of yummy things to try if you need help.


Some of my favorite foods are:

Ribeye steak with mushrooms and onions.


Philly cheese steak- my favorite version is from the Philly Deli back home and comes with ham & mushrooms in addition to the cheese & onions


This is what the Formaggio Bene pizza from Incredible Gourmet Pizza in Wilmington looks like. White cheese, garlic, shredded basil, and a touch of olive oil. Bliss!


Nobody in my family can agree on the spelling or pronunciation of these (google spelled it fleischkuechle), but we all agree that they are one of the best things on Earth! How can you go wrong with what is basically a fried meat turnover?!?

Last, but not least, on my favorite foods for today:

Can I find this ANYWHERE in Kentucky?!? Hell no.

No comments:

Post a Comment