Wednesday, April 15, 2015

15 Question Book Meme

This was originally a 15 question fantasy/scifi/horror meme as seen here, but I decided to make it a general book meme instead.


What was the last book you finished reading?

Live Right & Find Happiness by Dave Barry

What was the last book you did not finish reading?
Just the Sex, Ma'am by Tina Folsom. It was getting repetitive.

What was the last book you read that you liked but most people didn’t?
Not sure, to be honest.

What was the last book you read that you disliked?
Handling the Undead by John Ajvide Lindqvist

How long do your 1-sitting reading sessions usually last?
If I'm at home, a couple of hours.

What are you currently reading?
The Dark Side of the Road by Simon R Green

Do you like it so far?
I only just started it, but yes.

How long ago did you buy the book you are currently reading?
About 2 weeks ago via Amazon.

What was the last physical sf/f/h book you bought?
Jinn & Juice by Nicole Peeler

What is the genre/sub-genre you like to read the most?
My tastes are kind of all over the place. I like cozy mysteries, especially the ones featuring food and/or books. I like Regency era romances. Humorous fantasy/sci-fi.

What is the sf/f/h sub-genre you dislike the most and why?
anything with Zombies. Just don't like them.

What is your favorite electronic reading device?
I have a Kindle Keyboard and I like it much more than I thought I would. It was a gift from a former friend. I never thought I'd want an e-reader, but it IS great for traveling. The poor thing is developing problems now due to it's advanced (in computer terms) age & heavy use, so I'm debating upgrading to a Paperwhite.

What was the last sf/f/h eBook you bought?
Boundary Crossed by Melissa Olson (not my cousin, but I got a huge laugh at the coincidence)

Do you read books exclusively in 1 format (physical/electronic)?
Nope. I'm a reading slut- any format is fine!


Do you read eBooks exclusively on a single device?

Mostly yes. I have my Kindle as mentioned above, but my tablet also has the Kindle app. I use it more for games, but have read a book or two on it while waiting for the Kindle to recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment