Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Like The Weather

"The color of the sky is gray as I can see through the blinds
Lift my head from the pillow and then I fall again
I get a shiver in my bones just thinking about the weather"

From "Like The Weather by 10,000 Maniacs. Lyrics found here


We've had another weird spell of weather here. I went from sporadically running the air conditioner to turning on the central heat, digging out the blankets, and praying for a quick death as my sinuses exploded. Today is beautiful. Tonight, it's supposed to rain and get icky again. I give up.

The good thing in all of this is that the little black furball has been coming inside and is being very sweet and cuddly. I spent Monday mostly unconscious with Nightshade snuggled against me. You know you feel bad when a raspy kitty tongue on your forehead feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment