Monday, December 2, 2013

9 Things for a Happy Life

Lovely author Gail Carriger posted a list titled 9 Things Every Happy Person Should Have that she'd found via yet another blog. It included her response to each item on the list and this was my hands down favorite:

2. A go-to Karaoke song.
No. But I'd be delighted to provide an interpretive background dance to your singing.


While most of the original list was interesting, I decided to create my own version. So without further ado, here are 9 things to make me happy:

1. Deep, restful sleep and lots of it.

2. Caffeine, and lots of it.

3. Books and lots of them. (detecting a pattern here?)

4. Favorite foods...and lots of them. (LOL)

5. Comfy clothes. I don't care if they're stylish, as long as I can relax in them.

6. Peace & quiet/time to myself. I don't need people around 24/7, nor do I need noise that much.

7. A functional car. I need to be able to go places without relying on others.

8. Pets. As aggravating as they can be, they also provide pure unconditonal love.

9. My own space. I don't think I'll ever be able to live with anyone ever again. I like the peace & privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment