Monday, November 5, 2012

Things That Make Me Weary

It's been one of those days, kids...

1. Arguing with the power company

2. Arguing with the IRS

3. Repeating myself more than twice when trying to give/get information

4. Cleaning the litterbox (how can two smallish creatures create such an unholy mess?)

5. Jeans that fit fine last week but suddenly won't zip without the jaws of life

6. Explaining to the barista that I REALLY DO want my iced coffee black with no sugar. (it might be weird to you, pal, but I'm paying for it, I like it, and YOU'RE pouring coffee for a living so shut up)

7. Explaining to the order taker at any burger place that I DO NOT want cheese on my burger. (I don't like the taste of the nasty yellow rubber that masquerades as cheese in most of those places)

8. My job, in general

9. Family drama (take my relatives, please...well, most of them, anyway)

10. Being in the mood to read/cross stitch, and not being able to because I'm at work/doing something else that requires my attention


I know these are trivial things, and that there are many people out there who don't have it as good as I do. But sometimes things just weigh you down, so you vent them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment