Sunday, April 17, 2011

5 for Sunday

5 of my favorite Vegetables. Why? I dunno- it was the first thing that came to mind!

1. Mushrooms (yes, techincally they're fungi, but it's my blog and I'm counting them)



2. Corn (sweet, on the cob, slathered in butter is my favorite, but hard to eat that way with Bell's Palsy)



3. Spinach (this one surprised me too, as I wouldn't touch it as a kid. I've been hooked since my first grilled portobella mushroom, spinach, and swiss sandwich- add prosciutto and a dollop or spicy mustard and die happy!)



4. Kale (only started eating this the last couple of years, but pleasantly pleased at how tasty it can be)


5. Field Peas (very similar to black eyed peas, which I also love)




*all images courtesy of Google Images and canot be claimed as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment