Wednesday, February 2, 2011

India Knight- The Shops

The Shops


As you may have surmised, I am a total Anglophile. I love books about Britain, set in Britain, and British authors. I also have a lesser known fondness for shopping (when in the right mood) and pampering/amusing myself. For some reason, reading about how other people do this is equally fascinating to me. India Knight was kind enough to fill a book with her personal choices for the best of many shopping moods, telling you where to shop and what she recommends you buy. As she states, everyone has different tastes, so you may have different tastes, but she's given me enough ideas that I can't wait for my next trip to England. Not only am I going book shopping, I'm going to look for a few of India's suggestions! (BTW- she does also give websites for those who are interested. I'm probably gonig to be checking a few of those out too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment