Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome to Another Year...


you may have noticed the lack of posts for December. I'll spare anyone who is reading this the details and just say it was another craptastic month.

So, to recap the positive things from last year:

1. Boo kitty has adjusted to life with me as his new person & is quite a cuddlebug.

2. The enormous thyroid tumor is gone & I can breathe again.

3. I exceeded my Goodreads Challenge goal! This year I'm combining it with the PopSugar Reading Challenge. I've also raised the goal a bit.

4. Dad made it through a year with no major health issues! Mom & Uncle John did too.

5. I deactivated my Facebook account. My stress levels dropped considerably. I was considering reactivating it his month, but I think I'm going to let it go a bit longer.


So that's that. And now for a few of this year's firsts:

First text message: responding to Psycho Sunshine.

First drink: large glass of iced coffee

First food: last (large) piece of Christmas rum cake

First purchase: 2 Kindle books (second purchase was 3 temporary tattoos on Etsy)

First DVD watched: Looney Tunes Golden Collection, Vol I

First book started: I'm Judging You by Luvvie Ajayi

First CD listened to: Alan Cumming Sings Sappy Songs

And now, dear readers (if I still have any), I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment